Review in Brief: Twitch Asylum

Forum for our Podcast
dantebk

Review in Brief: Twitch Asylum

Post by dantebk » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:57 am

This week in my Reviews in Brief section of my blog, I did podcasts. Including Twitch Asylum:

Twitch Asylum is a twice-monthly video game podcast that I never miss. (and not just because they had me on as a guest) The most unique thing about it is the Retro Respect section, where every episode they provide a lengthy (and fat) history about a particular game topic, like the history of Star Wars games, Id Software, Text Adventures, or whatever. These are always well researched and well presented. In addition, the casual interplay between the hosts is funny and comforting -- and like the best radio show hosts, they start to feel like friends of yours.
I listen: Religiously.

For more of my podcast reviews, check out http://dantebk.blogspot.com

PristineSteam

Post by PristineSteam » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:05 pm

Thank you for the review on your blog! And that wordballoon podcast sounds interesting too, I will have to check that one out.

Tom

D_Davis

Re: Review in Brief: Twitch Asylum

Post by D_Davis » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:29 pm

dantebk wrote:This week in my Reviews in Brief section of my blog, I did podcasts. Including Twitch Asylum:

Twitch Asylum is a twice-monthly video game podcast that I never miss. (and not just because they had me on as a guest) The most unique thing about it is the Retro Respect section, where every episode they provide a lengthy (and fat) history about a particular game topic, like the history of Star Wars games, Id Software, Text Adventures, or whatever. These are always well researched and well presented. In addition, the casual interplay between the hosts is funny and comforting -- and like the best radio show hosts, they start to feel like friends of yours.
I listen: Religiously.

For more of my podcast reviews, check out http://dantebk.blogspot.com
This sounds cool - I will check out your blog entry!