Twitch Asylum Video Game Radio Episode #3

Forum containing news postings

Moderator: Admin group

twitch-admin

Twitch Asylum Video Game Radio Episode #3

Post by twitch-admin » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:01 am

Our third podcast is now available! Download it here.
Hola!, in this episode we start off by discussing the recent surge of in-game advertisements. We specifically focus on Fight Night Round 3 as well as a recent article that appeared in the Washington Post presenting some shocking figures regarding the future of in-game advertising.

Our "Gaming Moments" this episode include a look at Exit (PSP), Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (PSP), Fight Night Round 3 (360), Kameo (360), Rebelstar: Tactical Command (GBA), and Warlords (Atari 2600).

In our look at the news we discuss "X Quest", a hybrid reality show/massively multiplayer game, a video of Will Wright's "Spore", a Christian-themed game that is more violent than GTA, Rockstar's Table Tennis, the fact that Lionhead Studios is downsizing, and what starting game developers are getting paid.

During the "Retro Respect" segment we look back on the "Golden Age of Arcade Games", which we consider to be 1979-1984. We discuss the atmosphere, how those games differ from games today, and reflect on some of our fondest arcade memories.

PristineSteam

Post by PristineSteam » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:55 pm

We keep striving to improve the sound quality with each episode. For episode 3 we bought a new microphone and some other new gear. I like the sound on this one better than episodes 1 and 2, especially when I listen to it on headphones or in the car.

Kraek

Good Show!

Post by Kraek » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:56 am

YEt another good show!

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:04 pm

i felt like goin a little old school by listening to the older podcasts
OL' DIRTY BASTARD