Mii Wii

Forum to discuss the Nintendo family of consoles
LimitZer0

Mii Wii

Post by LimitZer0 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:47 pm

I finally got one.

I have only played a few hours of Zelda but it already seems badass.

Wii Sports is very fun with multiple people but can get boring pretty quick.

Monkey Ball was ruined. There is no 2 player regular game... More than half of the party games are extremely hard to play with the way the implemented the controller... half the ones that do work well are lame. They RUINED monkey target, my favorite part of monkey ball. I had more fun with Wii Sports than I did with all 50 of these party games. That being said, the single player regular game is better than previous versions and works well with the wiimote.

Anyone have some suggestions for some good party games?

On a side note: LCD users need to get the component cable and turn the sharpness all the way down on the screen.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:55 pm

Yea, monkey ball is really bad, some games are fun, but most are just frustrating. You could try Rayman, that was a good one for a while. Whenever I bring my Wii places people always just want to play Wii Sports, or sometimes the original Mario on VC.

What's your friends code? I will add you to my list. Mine is: 0304 0637 3323 9556

{Might need to change the gamer picture on live :-P Go Pats! }

LimitZer0

Post by LimitZer0 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:02 pm

{Might need to change the gamer picture on live Razz Go Pats! }
Ouch... Very ouch. That was such a horrible game.

Anyway, my friend code is: 8312-8844-1822-7907

I better not see Brady in a Mii Parade. :wink:

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:04 pm

LimitZer0 wrote:I better not see Brady in a Mii Parade. :wink:
Ha you wont, but I got some other good ones I will be sending to you.

I expected more of the Chargers and LT that game, and they just didn't seem to come through. It's alright, I'm a Pats fan through and through but I have a feeling they will lose to the Colts in a last second field goal by Vinitari, ha.

dantebk

Post by dantebk » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:28 am

Super Swing Golf! My girlfriend is addicted to this game. It is much better than the golf game in Wii Sports.

Only thing is, you may have to play single player for a while first... otherwise you can play 4 player golf but everyone will have to use the same character if you haven't unlocked the other characters. No create-a-character either. But gameplay is great quality.