So REZ HD just came out on XBLA...

Forum to discuss the Xbox family of consoles
teal

So REZ HD just came out on XBLA...

Post by teal » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:10 am

...But a part of me is actually more excited about the release of Chessmaster!

I haven't purchased the full game yet, but the from the demo i'm pretty excited. Mostly because I suck at chess: I've always enjoyed the game, but have never really had the chance to get serious about it.

The XBLA game has some pretty neat tutorials that seem to help to get you thinking more about the deeper strategies. Plus it gives me a chance to listen to some of my classical music and feel all uppity. Now, if only I could play from my deck I could have a cigar and some port while I play and be all kinds of high society.

-t.

I need to investigate it more, but I'm really close to picking this one up!
Visit the Working Gamer Podcast
Gaming News and Commentary for Real People

raz0red
Site Admin

Re: So REZ HD just came out on XBLA...

Post by raz0red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:53 pm

teal wrote:...But a part of me is actually more excited about the release of Chessmaster!

I haven't purchased the full game yet, but the from the demo i'm pretty excited. Mostly because I suck at chess: I've always enjoyed the game, but have never really had the chance to get serious about it.

The XBLA game has some pretty neat tutorials that seem to help to get you thinking more about the deeper strategies. Plus it gives me a chance to listen to some of my classical music and feel all uppity. Now, if only I could play from my deck I could have a cigar and some port while I play and be all kinds of high society.

-t.

I need to investigate it more, but I'm really close to picking this one up!
I used to play Chessmaster quite a bit on my old Commodore 64. I am definitely going to have to check that out. I need to try the trial of Rez HD. I have the game for the Dreamcast, so I am not sure I need to buy it again...

--Raz.