High Score DVD

Forum to discuss general gaming topics
Horprodukt

High Score DVD

Post by Horprodukt » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:30 am

I'm trying to find a dvd of the movie featured in Twitch ep 17 called High Score... the one in which Bill as he attempts to take down the Atari classic Missile Command and its twenty year-old record.

I've searched Ebay, Amazon and other online dvd stores, but no luck finding it yet...... does anyone have a link to somewhere i could import this to the UK please?

Ta

Horp.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:38 am

its a indie movie so i dont think its on retail. Maybe if a manufacturer buys it then it will start being produced
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:09 am

Yeah, unfortunately, it has only been shown at movie festivals and large gaming events (California Extreme). Although it did air on Canadian television, some show called "wild docs" or something like that.

They are working to get a distributor for a DVD release. I will ask William what the current status is of that and post it here.

--Raz.

Horprodukt

Post by Horprodukt » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:28 am

Seems like too good an opportunity to miss. If it doesn't make it to dvd i'd be happy to pay for a downloadable version, so maybe they could think about digital distribution if dvd manufacturing costs are too high.

I really want to see this!