MLB 2K7

Forum to discuss the Xbox family of consoles
Achilles

MLB 2K7

Post by Achilles » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:57 am

Normally I am not a fan of 2K7 sports games, in fact I have thought the past baseball games they did were down right horrible. But as they are the only maker of MLB games now as they own the license for it, I had to pick up the game. I loved MVP2K5 for the xbox, played it until I got my 360 (it doesn't work on the 360) and no game ever came close. Back to MLB 2K7, I got it from GameFly about a month ago and I have yet to return it yet, will probably end up buying it. It is no MVP2K5 but it is fairly close and the graphics make up for the downfalls I feel. I have already played through a whole season as the Red Sox. If you haven't played this game yet and you are a fan of baseball in the smallest way I suggest you pick up this game. It is great fun along and even more fun with some baseball loving friends.

If you don't like baseball, I hear Cooking Mama for the Wii just came out. Go play that :-P

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:08 am

Funny you should bring this up, I was playing 2K7 at a friends this weekend. I think I am going to pick it up as well. I really like the swing stick it provides much more realism than just pushing a button. If I buy it, are you up for some online games?

--Raz.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:18 am

raz0red wrote:If I buy it, are you up for some online games?

--Raz.
Of course, just contact me somehow and let me know.

XIONGYAN1

Post by XIONGYAN1 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:26 pm

have a nice day!