Xbox 360 easiest/hardest/best/worst achievements awards

Forum to discuss the Xbox family of consoles
PristineSteam

Xbox 360 easiest/hardest/best/worst achievements awards

Post by PristineSteam » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:00 pm

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news.php?id=622

This article has some interesting info on the easiest/hardest/best/worst achievements on the Xbox 360.

Subaltern

Post by Subaltern » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:49 pm

As soon as I read the title of the thread I though TMNT. Easiest and worst achievement ever!

XIONGYAN1

Post by XIONGYAN1 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Hello to everyone.I'm new to this forum .I heard goods things about it..

AllSchoolGamer

Post by AllSchoolGamer » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:06 am

Subaltern wrote:As soon as I read the title of the thread I though TMNT. Easiest and worst achievement ever!
yeah i was gonna say that as well..my only true 1000 points (well till i finish oblivion anyway. 220-230 hours and counting). after i got all the points i thought "why did i buy this game for that?" and thats when, as you can see by my low score, i stopped caring so much about gamerscore. we didnt have it "back in the day" so why worry about it now.

ellenthy

Post by ellenthy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:53 am

How do you connect Xbox windows media player from your PC? Ok so we want to turn on windows media player on the Xbox from our PC. Where do we go to put in the numbers to turn on Xbox lives windows media player?

Horprodukt

Post by Horprodukt » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:13 am

ellenthy wrote:How do you connect Xbox windows media player from your PC? Ok so we want to turn on windows media player on the Xbox from our PC. Where do we go to put in the numbers to turn on Xbox lives windows media player?

I had mine linked up.... turned them both on, went in to the mediacentre on the xbox and it detected the pc.... then gave me instructions and a number to then go and type in to my pc. Once i did that they were synced, pretty painless.

Now i can stream stuff from my pc through my xbox and view it on my tv.... very good as my xbox only has a 20gig HD.