Playstation Network Platform Ready?

Forum to discuss the Playstation family of consoles
raz0red
Site Admin

Playstation Network Platform Ready?

Post by raz0red » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:39 am

Gamespot recently checked out Full Auto 2: Battlelines for the PS3. The most interesting part is they used the new Live-like service from Sony. They actually said it was decent, and looked to be in development for some time. It looks like Xbox-live is going to have a good challenge when the PS3 is launched.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/ful ... ode=recent
It's also worth noting that we played Full Auto 2's multiplayer on the actual PlayStation network platform, so apparently Sony already has its online gaming infrastructure up and running well ahead of the new system's release. Of course, we're just as curious as you are about how the PlayStation 3's first round of games will turn out, so stay tuned for more on Full Auto 2 and all of Sony's other launch titles in the coming months.
--Raz.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:06 pm

ps3 does not concern me i hope ps3 fails
OL' DIRTY BASTARD

R3V3N4N7

Post by R3V3N4N7 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:04 pm

I don't plan on picking up a PS3 anytime soon but I don't think that sony has what it takes to make good online service. Sony made a huge mistake in not integrating their online more with the PS2. An example would be that they did not have a common log in name and friends list through all their games. So it will be interesting to see what Sony has up their sleeves.

The Brass

Post by The Brass » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:58 pm

i hate the ps3 so much
OL' DIRTY BASTARD