Intellivision Love?

Forum for discussions of retro consoles. Neo Geo, 2600, Odyssey, PSX, and sadly the Dreamcast.
raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Sat May 03, 2008 7:15 am

You guys have any pics of your Intellivision collections? I would really like to see them.

--Raz.

Harmik

Re: orphan overlays - last chance

Post by Harmik » Sun May 04, 2008 4:40 am

zodiacprime wrote:Got my orphan overlay set in the mail today. I'm extremely impressed with the quality and the artwork is way better than it looks in the snapshots that are available online. I just can't get over how cool these are. A must for every Intellivision enthusiast.

@Harmik don't you think the Space Patrol overlays are a lot nicer in this set? The quality is certainly better (the originals don't even fit in my controller). I just think the ones in this set fit the game better. I wonder why they weren't used when the game was released?
-zp
Have not got my set yet and yes my Sace Patrol overlays do not fit my controller as well, can't wait for my set to arrive.

Harmik

Post by Harmik » Tue May 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Just got my set like NOW :) very very high quality very happy with them. Will send some pics of my collection when i can raz0red :)

Harmik

Post by Harmik » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 am

raz0red wrote:You guys have any pics of your Intellivision collections? I would really like to see them.

--Raz.
Hay raz0red did you get the pics i sent you ? hope so i sent them some time ago. I hope you guys are still going to do another podcast, maybe the one on the snes you said you would do BACK IN THE DAY :lol: