Top 10 most anticipated PC games

Forum to discuss all things related to PC gaming
raz0red
Site Admin

Top 10 most anticipated PC games

Post by raz0red » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:44 am

I guess PC gaming isn't dead.. :D

Here is Digital Battle's list of the top 10 Most anticipated PC games.

http://digitalbattle.com/2006/08/01/top ... -pc-games/
10: Half Life 2: Episode Two
9: Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
8: Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
7: Neverwinter Nights 2
6: Warhammer Online Age Of Reckoning
5: UT2007
4: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
3: SPORE
2: Crysis
1: Supreme Commander
I am personally looking forward to STALKER, Spore, and C&C3.

I am going to try out The Ship tonight. After hearing from Achilles about it in the latest podcast, I have to give it a shot.

--Raz.

Achilles

Post by Achilles » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:21 am

I think this is a pretty accurate list. Although some might be in the wrong spot, all the titles are there. I really think Spore should be #1. I don't think many people understand the impact this game is going to have. I really think this game will change PC gaming, it will bring in a whole new audience and change the way we play. From all I know about this game it will attract people that never thought about even playing a PC game to PC gaming. People will go out and buy PC's just to play this game. It will engage a huge amount of people into playing it nonstop or just casually. The level of depth and detail in the game is far beyond what anyone is doing right now or has tried doing in the past. You are playing God, down to the last detail and WELL beyond what was achieved in the Sims games. You can't tell me people aren't going to jump all over the chance to play God, in a totally user created universe. I dunno but I see this game having a huge impact, not only on the PC but possibly into other fields. Talk about a create case study for anthropologists. That's my 2 cents anyway.

As for the rest, right on. I cannot wait for HL2 Episode 2, Episode 1 was GREAT and I really like the episodic style they got going on. Plus if they keep the commentary in the game, like they did in EP1, I will surely play it through many times just to listen to it. If anyone has EP1 and hasn't played through with the commentary on, you must! It is like watching a movie with the directors and actors voice overs on, but you are playing the game, it really makes a great experience.

Finally, STALKER. I've been waiting for YEARS for this, and I'm just excited it is finally (fingers crossed) coming out.

:-) Sorry for the rant, boy I had more to say than I thought :-)

steve0

Post by steve0 » Tue May 06, 2008 12:26 am

Yeah,i believe PC gaming never dead!!!