King's Quest III 2.0

Forum to discuss all things related to retro computers. Commodore 64, Apple ][, Atari ST, Amiga, etc.
raz0red
Site Admin

King's Quest III 2.0

Post by raz0red » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:50 am

Infamous Adventures recently released King's Quest III version 2.0.

http://www.infamous-adventures.com/kq3/ ... ?page=home
Infamous Adventures is proud to present a Remake of Roberta William's classic 1986 hit, King's Quest III. Remade in VGA color to match later Sierra releases, and using the AGS engine by Chris Jones, IA promises to make an enjoyable 1:1 remake of King's Quest III. In the tradition of recent remakes, King's Quest I and II+ by Tierra/AGDI, Infamous Adventures hopes to create a new classic of the Beloved Series.
In a previous podcast we discussed the fact that King's Quest I and II were available from AGD Interactive.

--Raz.

iamsjn

Post by iamsjn » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:33 am

My god....
This game looks fantastic! I will definitely be downloading this to take for a test drive. Let's hope it lives up to the appeal of the the rest of the series.

The maps are very well done and the hints provided on their website are done in such a way as to not give you TOO much information. Very nice. If all is lost however, these guys actually have provided a complete walkthru! Time to get lost in the land of Llewdor!!

Thanks for the heads up Raz!

--SjN :wink:
"Death & Dreck You Curse!!!"
- The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight