raz0red
Site Admin

Re: Next Podcast?

Post by raz0red » Fri May 03, 2019 5:17 pm

Ha! Will there ever be another podcast? Maybe... :D

sardines

Post by sardines » Mon May 13, 2019 9:42 pm

wow, 13 years since last podcast ... I just came back to listen to the Epyx episode again after I found a box of my old C64 games. I was so young when the episodes were released ....Good to see the forums still working!

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 am

sardines wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:42 pm
wow, 13 years since last podcast ... I just came back to listen to the Epyx episode again after I found a box of my old C64 games. I was so young when the episodes were released ....Good to see the forums still working!
Ha! Great to hear from you again. I was younger as well, or maybe I am just old now... :lol: Crazy how much has changed in that time. At any rate, I think it would be fun to do another podcast and see what everyone is up to.

Box of C64 games? That sounds very cool... Are they still working?

--Raz.

sardines

Post by sardines » Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 pm

raz0red wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 am

--Raz.
My C64 Datasette and floppy drive I suspect are out of alignment and could not be bothered setting it all up again ... I forgot I had the electronic arts record sleeves... I just looked at the boxes and going to set up a raspberry pie with Amiga and C64 stuff -- I suspect the C64 may not hold up but see how it goes.. You guys should do another podcast but uncertain how you would let all your former listeners know -- I just stumbled across this site and will most likely not look at it again for a few years once I download all the episodes for archiving :)
Anyway good to hear you are doing well and thank you for all the entertainment with the great podcast!

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Sun May 19, 2019 8:53 pm

sardines wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 pm
raz0red wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 am

--Raz.
My C64 Datasette and floppy drive I suspect are out of alignment and could not be bothered setting it all up again ... I forgot I had the electronic arts record sleeves... I just looked at the boxes and going to set up a raspberry pie with Amiga and C64 stuff -- I suspect the C64 may not hold up but see how it goes.. You guys should do another podcast but uncertain how you would let all your former listeners know -- I just stumbled across this site and will most likely not look at it again for a few years once I download all the episodes for archiving :)
Anyway good to hear you are doing well and thank you for all the entertainment with the great podcast!
Yeah, I doubt anyone still remembers this site or the podcast. But, if we did another one we might find a new audience, or maybe a few still have the podcast subscribed (highly unlikely).

Setting up a Pi is great fun, especially for the consoles. The computer emulators get a bit confusing with keyboard mapping, etc. I have been messing quite a bit with SD card replacements for both the 64 and the Amiga. They work great and I really enjoy messing with the original hardware.

--Raz.