Episode 1

Forum for our Podcast
raz0red
Site Admin

Episode 1

Post by raz0red » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:20 pm

Episode 1 of our bi-monthly podcast is now available!

Please post all comments, concerns, and complaints, to this thread.
Last edited by raz0red on Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zilch

Post by Zilch » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:26 pm

I enjoyed your podcast. Personally, I found it entertaining to listen to while at work. Of course, I find most things game related much more interesting than work. Keep up the good work.

Zilch

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:50 pm

One word: Awesome :twisted: I loved it. Listened to half an hour of it a b it ago will listen to the rest of it tonight <3

PristineSteam

Post by PristineSteam » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:10 am

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed it!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:30 pm

I just listened to episode one today and it was pretty enjoyable I hope you guys really stick to the two episodes per month.

Here's what I think about EGM being too negative. I think they are just giving people what they want. Look at G4, xplay is about the most popular program they have and they live to put games down. They don't review every game I suppose beceause of time limits and they was time reviewing ones you know will suck just so they can rip on them.

I stopped reading EGM several years ago when IGN started the insider program. Not because I didn't like it but because I get all the same info from the internet before the magazine comes out. (now ironically I will be getting EGM for renewing insider)

Instead of reviews what I would like are descriptions and comparisions to other games because I don't really care if the reviewer likes it or not I want to know if I will like it.