Episode Two Was Off The Hook!

Forum for our Podcast
iamsjn

Episode Two Was Off The Hook!

Post by iamsjn » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:36 am

Fantastic Episode guys!
I really enjoyed everything. At no time did the content drop off and you kept everything interesting the whole time. I loved your bit about Once Upon Atari. For the longest time, I thought I was the only one who had heard of it! That interview with HSW was superb! I couldn't believe my ears when he made that announcement!! I'm definitely looking forward to more Once Upon Atari!

Just a bug in your ear, there is talk over at Atari Age.com that a group there is working on remastering another Atari documentary called Stella At 20. It might be worth your time to do some snooping around and put together some info about it for the podcast.

If your interested, here is a link to the original thread for http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.ph ... &hl=Stella!

Well guys, again EXCELLENT JOB!!
SjN
"Death & Dreck You Curse!!!"
- The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight

raz0red
Site Admin

Post by raz0red » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:48 am

Great, thanks for the feedback!

I really like the "Once Upon Atari" video (as you could probaly tell on the podcast). I hope they turn it into a feature film, that would be intense. However, I would be perfectly happy if we get the book from HSW experiences at Atari.

I checked out the "Stella at 20" information over at Atari Age. That sounds awesome! I am inquiring about the current status due to the fact that there hasn't been an update in a couple of months. Thanks for the pointer!

--Raz.