Entertaining me whilst I work...or think about work.

Forum for our Podcast
Lantern Jaw

Entertaining me whilst I work...or think about work.

Post by Lantern Jaw » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Just wanted to say having just discovered the podcast, how great it has been listening to every episode of the show whilst I work at my drawing board as a freelance illustrator. Though having said that, panic has set in about the fact that there are no more episodes to listen to... and the last one was recorded ages ago... arrrgh. All the best to Chris, Tom, Woody and the guys anyway and thanks for brightening my dark days and teaching me about video games and stuff.

Ciao for now...! :D
Welcome to your doom!

iamsjn

Post by iamsjn » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Know what ya mean LJ. Twitch Asylum produces some of the BEST Podcasts' I've ever heard. I'm always going back and listening to old eppys. My favorite by far is the interview with Howard Scott Warshaw. An IDOL in my eyes! That's another thing I love about these podcasts, THEY NEVER GET OLD!

Glad to have you around!

~SjN
"Death & Dreck You Curse!!!"
- The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight

raz0red
Site Admin

Re: Entertaining me whilst I work...or think about work.

Post by raz0red » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Lantern Jaw wrote:Just wanted to say having just discovered the podcast, how great it has been listening to every episode of the show whilst I work at my drawing board as a freelance illustrator. Though having said that, panic has set in about the fact that there are no more episodes to listen to... and the last one was recorded ages ago... arrrgh. All the best to Chris, Tom, Woody and the guys anyway and thanks for brightening my dark days and teaching me about video games and stuff.

Ciao for now...! :D
Well, I recently talked with the guys and it sounds like we will be doing at least a couple of more podcasts. I have been reading quite a few historical computing/gaming books recently, so there is a ton to talk about. As soon as I get this 2600 emulator out for the Wii I should have some more time to put together a show.

Thanks for listening

--Raz.

yeti

Re: Entertaining me whilst I work...or think about work.

Post by yeti » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:01 am

raz0red wrote: Well, I recently talked with the guys and it sounds like we will be doing at least a couple of more podcasts. I have been reading quite a few historical computing/gaming books recently, so there is a ton to talk about. As soon as I get this 2600 emulator out for the Wii I should have some more time to put together a show.

Thanks for listening

--Raz.
cool. this just made my day :)

this is seriously great news.cant wait for the new shows!