WII 2600 PROBLEMS!!!!

A forum to discuss Wii homebrew development.
wiijected

WII 2600 PROBLEMS!!!!

Post by wiijected » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:59 am

Could someone please help me to get the emulator to work? At this point I have tried downloading it from many sources and all I get is a black screen when I load it from homebrew. I believe it's a file heirarchy issue because the link on homebrew is there along with the options to "Delete", "Load", and "Back", however when I choose "Load" I'll see the loading progress bar complete and then on to a black screen. Could someone please detail the file structure to be placed on my SD? I've done it repeatedly as instructed by every source I can find. I've tied to manipulate the structures to get them to work, but to no avail. I know I must be overlooking something rather simple. Does the "Stellarc" file need to have a ".cfg" extention added? Does that file need moved out to the "wii2600" in the SD root from the 'Wii 2600" in the "apps"? I've noticed that some downloads contain a "Docs" folder while others don't. Is this folder necessary? Is it because I'm using a component cable from my Wii to my T.V.? PLEASE HELP!!! I'm itching to play games that I've had in a bin for years due to 3 inoperable 2600 consoles! I know I'm late to the emu party but I'd been concerned for years about modding my only machine until I aquired another. :cry: :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry: :shock:

wiijected

Post by wiijected » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:03 pm

:D Never mind folks, I figured it out for myself.4/9/14 :D